Are you someone who has strong written and oral communication skills?
Do you love helping and interacting with people?
Join our team!
Joining Ministry Designs means being a part of a fast-paced, hardworking team dedicated to giving churches the tools they need to fulfill their mission.
The right person will be vital in the success of Ministry Designs and will play a crucial part in the overall direction.
Ministry Designs exists to join a church's ministry and empower them with resources to Reach, Teach, and Grow.
We are a cutting edge, innovative company with a passion for building intentional relationships and being bold in our actions.
The Ministry Designs headquarters is in Battle Creek, Mi, and the person filling this position must hold regular office hours.
The administrator is responsible for providing corporate administrative support to the executive team in a professional and timely manner.
The administrator works in a team environment on a wide variety of matters. Therefore, the candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization and position about serving the church.
The ideal candidate will have a great disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an administrative role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments, provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, events, holidays, and vacations.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed.
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute tasks based on the meeting outcomes.
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate.
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations, and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team
- Audit receivables and produce reports.
- Competitive compensation will be provided based on experience.